PLEASE NOTE: Returns will not be accepted without an authorised return authority.
REFUNDS and EXCHANGES
PLEASE make sure you consider these items before ordering from us.
- jbswear2u.com.au is basically an online wholesale store carrying out the sale of JB's Wear uniforms covering well over 600 different items.
- Our mission is the provision of the best available uniform, workwear and other related items at the cheapest price. We aim to be the best and have a following of happy customers.
- Most customers using our website to fulfill their uniform needs are aware of the types of products we offer. (People who simply wish to try out our products may be better suited elsewhere.) We apologise for this, but we are in essence, wholesalers.
- The descriptions, pictures, sizes and any other product guides on our website are as provided by our suppliers/manufacturers.
- As for size and colour, the Industry Standard states that a 4% variation is possible, as often products are manufactured in separate batches. These variations are accepted by the Industry and cannot be used as a reason to request a refund or exchange of any of our products.
- Returns or exchanges are valid only on items with defective or faulty manufacturing faults.
- No refunds or exchanges can be made for incorrect choice of products or just a change of mind.
As requested on our payment page, please check thoroughly the contents of your cart before finalising your order.
- Our policy of no refunds or exchanges is as per the policy set out by the Office of Fair Trading as follows:
“By Australian Consumer Law we are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you just change your mind.
But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it.
- is unsafe.
- is significantly different from the sample or description.
- doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
- Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
- If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within these guidelines.”
- If you do find that the product you received has a manufacturing defect or is faulty in any way, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your order.
- Please include photos of the faulty product and as much information as possible for feedback to our supplier. Once this is received, we will endeavour to come back to you within 3 business days of the receipt of your email.